WHO IS KARL LAGERFELD?
#karllagerfeld #chanel #icondesigner #rip #restinpeacekarllargerfeld
Karl Lagerfeld is the iconic fashion designer in the whole wild worlds.
He had been head of fashion house of Chanel since 1983.
when Karl Lagerfeld was born in Germany to a wealthy industrialist family in 1934, his mother Elizabeth, a lapsed Protestant who had been told by a fortune-teller that her son would become a bishop, promptly forbade him from stepping inside a church when he was growing up.
The German designer, who was the creative director for Chanel and Fendi, was one of the industry’s most prolific figures and worked up until his death.
Chanel designer Karl Lagerfeld has died at the age of 85. Regarded as one of the most important fashion visionaries of the 20th and 21st centuries, he was known for regularly wearing sunglasses and a black suit with a white shirt, and with his grey hair pulled back into a ponytail.
Rumours of Lagerfeld’s ill health had swirled for several weeks after he missed a number of events – including Chanel’s spring/summer show last month.
He died on Tuesday morning feb 19,2019 after being admitted to hospital the night before, French media report.
His death brings an end a remarkable 64 year career creating clothes for the world’s most famous women. It started in 1955 when he was hired as an assistant to Pierre Balmain.
As news of his death began to circulate through the fashion world, shocked admirers took to social media. Actress ,model, singer, fashion director, designer commenting about karl death.
Over the next six decades he worked for many of the world’s most prestigious design houses including Chloe and Fendi and also designed ranges for H&M as well as setting up his own brand.
REST IN PEACE KARL thank you for everything.
#blackpink #newgenaration #2ne1 #YG
Black Pink is a South Korean girl group formed by YG Entertainment, consisting of members Jisoo, Jennie, Lisa, and Rosé.
The band debuted on August 8th, 2016 under YG Entertainment. On October 23, 2018, BLACKPINK has officially signed with the U.S. label Interscope records.
Bebut song BOOMBAYAHH
Latest they are in world Tour Concert.
The group are already on tour, setting out on a run of shows in Asia on January 11. WHAT IS KOREAN WAVE?
As well as racking up over 600 million hits on YouTube with their track DDU-DU DDU-DU, Blackpink are set to become the first female K-Pop group to perform at Coachella later this year.
BlackPink have announced a huge UK show as part of their 2019 world tour.
MEMBERS OF BLACKPINK
also known in stage Ji Soo
She is the Lead Vocalist, Visual she was born on January 3, 1995from Seoul, South Korea.
-She is the oldest among the group
– She was born in Seoul, South Korea.
– Jisoo has an older brother and an older sister.
– She trained for 5 years (2011 July).
– Jisoo was the third member to be revealed.
– She can speak Korean, Japanese and basic Chinese.
– According to Jennie (V Live App), Jisoo doesn’t speak English (because she’s embarrassed to do it) but she can understand it very well.
– Jisoo is called “Man Heart’s Destroyer” and “Boy Crush”.
– Jisoo’s Chinese zodiac sign is Dog.
– Jisoo can play the drums and the piano.
– She has a 4D personality.
– According to Jennie, Jisoo is the mood maker of the group.
– Jisoo has a dog named Dalgom.
– Her favorite number is 4.
– Jisoo loves the color purple.
– Jisoo really likes Pikachu (she has a lot of Pikachu merchandise).
– Jisoo is a white belt in taekwondo.
– Regarding food, she can eat almost everything (except organs), but she especially likes rice.
– Jisoo was an Inkigayo MC (starting from Feb 5 2017 to Feb 3 2018).
– She had a cameo appearance on KBS’s ‘The Producers’. With sandara park.
– She appeared in different CFs such as Samsonite Red CF with Lee Minho (2015), Nikon 1 J5 CF.
– Jisoo, Rose, and Lisa all prefer cute guys over sexy ones. (Blackpink Live Radio Interview)
– Jisoo said if she was a guy, she would date Rose because she would sing her songs. (AIIYL v-live).
Also know in stage jennie member call her
Jendeukie sheis the Main Rapper, Vocalist she was born January 16, 1996 in South Korea.
– She was born in Anyang, a city in the province of Gyeonggi, South Korea.
– Jennie lived in Auckland, New Zealand for 5 years. (“Knowing Brother”)
– She studied in New Zealand at ACG Parnell College.
– She doesn’t have any siblings.
– She trained for 5 years 11 months (2010 August).
– Jennie was the first member to be revealed (publicly).
– Jennie is known as ‘the YG princess’ in the group.
– Her nicknames are “Human Gucci” (because she wears expensive clothes) and NiNi.
– She has 2 puppies, Kai and Kuma.
– She is fluent in Korean, Japanese, and English.
– Jennie’s Chinese zodiac sign is Pig.
– Jennie can play the piano and the flute.
– Her favorite foods are anything that is Korean food.
– Her favorite number is 1.
– She is close friends with Ireen from redvelvet
– She acted in G-Dragon’s ‘That XX’ MV.
– She acted is several CFs for Sprite or CASS beer.
– She is a regular member of the show “Village Survival, the Eight”.
– Jennie prefers sexy guys over cute ones. (Blackpink Live Radio Interview)
– Jennie said if she was a guy, she would date Jisoo because she makes her laugh. (AIIYL v-live)
– On November 12. 2018, Jennie debuted as a soloist with the song “SOLO“.
– Jennie is ranked 13th on TC Candler “The 100 Most Beautiful Faces of 2018”.
– On January 1, 2019 it was revealed that Jennie and EXO’S kai are dating.
– On January 25, 2019 SM Entertainment confirmed that Jennie and Kai broke up.
– Jennie’s ideal type: someone who is a hard worker.
PARK CHAE YOUNG
Rosé or Park Chae Young also known in english name Roseanne Park, she is the Main Vocalist, Lead Dancer, She was born on February 11, 1997 in New Zealand but she is pure korean.
– She raised in Melbourne, Box Hill (Australia), where she attended Canterbury Girls Secondary College.
– She has an older sister, named Alice.
– She moved to Korea back in 2012. (according to Rose during Weekly Idol)
– Rosé was the last member to be revealed.
– Rosé placed first in YG auditions in Australia.
– She can speak Korean, fluent English, Japanese.
– Her Chinese zodiac sign is Ox.
– She trained for 4 years 2 months (2012 May).
– Rose is known as “Blackpink’s Goddess”. (Vlive Start Road from Jennie ep 2-3)
– Pre-debut, Rosé used to be a cheerleader in Australia.
– She’s known for her unique voice and slim waist (24 inches (60,96cm) wide).
– She can play the piano and the guitar.
– Rosé is left-handed (according to Jisoo during Channel+ Vapp)
– She really likes Kimchi stew.
– Rosé doesn’t like jokbal.
– Rosé’s favorite number is 5.
– Rose loves mangoes.
– Her hobbies are playing guitar, drawing, and riding the bicycle.
– Rosé prefers to be called by her real name.
– Rosé appeared on the King Of Masked Singer. (Passed the first round)
– Rose, Jisoo, and Lisa all prefer cute guys over sexy ones. (Blackpink Live Radio Interview)
– Rose said if she was a guy, she would date Jennie because she can cook well. (AIIYL v-live)
– Rose’s ideal type: Someone nice and genuine, with a good/ unique voice. She said there are many sunbaenims with great voices, but among them, Big Bang stand out.
Lalisa Manoban or Pranpriya Manoban shes from thailand she is the Main Dancer, Lead Rapper, Sub-Vocalist, Maknae,she was born on
March 27, 1997 in Bangkok, Thailand
– Lisa was born in Bangkok, Thailand.
– Lisa is an only child, according to SBS Cultwo Show (July 6 2017).
– Lisa had a stepfather whose a top certified Swiss chef in Thailand. Her stepfather’s name is Marco Brueschweiler.
– Formerly, her name was Pranpriya and her friends called her by the nickname Pockpack. It was changed to Lalisa after a fortune telling. (Lalisa means the one who is praised.)
– She was the only person accepted to YG in the YG Audition in Thailand 2010.
– She’s childhood friends with GOT7′s Bam bam as they were both part of the dance crew We Zaa Cool.
– She trained for 5 years 3 months (2011 April).
– She became a trainee during middle school and lived in Korea since.
– Lisa was the second member to be revealed.
– She can speak Korean, English, Japanese, Thai and basic Chinese.
– Her Chinese zodiac sign is Ox.
– Lisa is referred to as the “Thailand Princess” in her birthplace.
– Members said she’s really playful and mischievous off stage.
– Her favorite food are French fries.
– Her favorite number is 27 because it her birthday.
– Lisa loves make-up a lot (revealed on Get It Beauty).
– Lisa plays Ukulele.
– Her Korean favorite dish is Gamjatang (spicy pork spine soup).
– She acted in NONA9ON CF (2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017)
– Lisa is one of the cast members in the show “Real Men 300”.
– Lisa, Jisoo, and Rose, all prefer cute guys over sexy ones. (Blackpink Live Radio Interview)
– Lisa said if she was a guy, she would date Jennie because she’s sexy. (AIIYL v-live)
– Lisa is ranked 9th on TC Candler “The 100 Most Beautiful Faces of 2018”.
– Lisa’s ideal type: She said she likes older guys, who can take good care of her. Also she likes kindhearted men, who can cook and who have a lifestyle that fits hers.
BLACKPINK caught the attention of the public once again for their fabulous outfits, but more importantly, the jaw-dropping price for each fashion item!
Rosé’s outfit was a combination of a pink floral dress and a leather corset, which is respectively priced at 4.44 million won (approximately $3,946) and 3.76 million won (approximately $3,342).
Jisoo’s outfit was as expensive and gorgeous as well, with a red sheer dress and another type of leather corset. Each item was found to be priced at 7.7 million won (approximately $6,844) and 2.43 million won (approximately $2,160).
The price of Jennie’s black dress is priced at 4.95 million won (approximately $4,409), which was matched with a 2.72 million won (approximately $2,418) leather corset.
Lastly, Lisa was found wearing an outfit of a sheer white dress and a leather jacket, which is priced at 7.85 million won (approximately $6,978).
They lucky to have a big sponsor
#kpopfanatic #kpop #knation #korranwave #koreanblog #2ne1 #bigbang #YG #ikon #winner
#whatiskoreanwave #koreanwave #hallyustar #kpop #knation #koreanation #asia
The Korean Wave
Hallyu in Chinese term , Its refers to the global popularity of South Korea’s cultural economy exporting pop culture, entertainment, music, TV dramas and movies.
South Korea is one of the only countries in the world, if not the only one, that has a dedicated goal to become the world’s leading exporter of popular culture.
Hallyu first spread to China and Japan, later to Southeast Asia and several countries worldwide where it continues to have a strong impact.
POPULAR SOAP OPERA was AUTUMN IN MY HEART, MY SASSY GIRL and WINTER SONATA etc
And POPULAR MOVIES was MIRACLE IN CELL NO.7, THE THIEVES, TRAIN TO BUSAN and SWIRI.
KOREAN POP MUSIC mostly like now a day😍. K-pop fan have heard of bands like Big Bang, 2NE1 , BLACKPINK, EXO, BTS ,Super Junior, PSY or Girls’ Generation. These GROUP is most popular Korean music bands have cumulatively sold more than 290 million records worldwide. Today, there are at least 150 active K-pop groups with an online presence and amongst these, 92 have debuted in 2010 or later.
The idea that South Korean pop culture has grown in prominence to become a major driver of global culture, seen in everything from Korean dramas on Netflix to Korean skincare regimens dominating the cosmetics industry to delicious Korean tacos on your favorite local menu. And at the heart of Hallyu is the ever-growing popularity of K-pop — short, of course, for Korean pop music.
Hallyu has been building for two decades, but K-pop in particular has become increasingly visible to global audiences in the past five to 10 years.
While Taiwan’s F4 and the TV drama Meteor Garden were making a killing in Taiwan and other Asian countries, South Korean solo artist BoA sold a million copies of her album, ‘Listen to My Heart’ in Japan.
Korean wave still continuing their boom to the universe,
Hallyu has consistently and exponentially grown since 1999,
#missA #2ne1 #boa #girlsgeneration #shinee #4minute #gdragon #koreandrama #asianfave